Elephant Sound Reggae Radioshow 26 dec 2012







-  the xmas love peace freedom harmony unity editon -
downbload here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5yccy395p4154cg

Jackie Mittoo - After Christmas (Studio One) LP
The Wailers - Love & Affection (Studio One) LP
The Heptones - Give Give Love (Studio One) lp
Johnny Osbourne - Love is here to Stay (Studio One) LP
Errol Dunkley - Love everyday (Crazy Joe) LP
I Roy - Peace and Love (Heartbeat) LP
I Roy Freedom Train (Rocky One) LP
Jim Brown - Love in the Dance (Studio One) LP
Sugar Minott - Live Loving (Studio One) LP
Freddie McGregor - We Got Love (Observer) LP
Michael Prophet - Love and Unity (Island) LP
Little John - United we Stand Divided we Fall (Jah Guidance) LP
Pablo Moses - One People (GGs) LP
Yabby You - Love sweet love Dubplate mix (Pressure Sounds) lp
Prince Alla - Only Love can Conquer (Freedom Sounds) lp
Rod Taylor - Where is Your love Mankind (Greesleeves) LP
Wayne Jarret - Love in a mi Heart (Greensleeves) LP
Horace Martin - Popsitive Vibes (Negus) LP
Alpha Blondy - I Love Paris () LP
Barrington Levi - Give me good Loving (Live * Learn ) LP
Barringtopn Levi / I Love I Love You (Trojan)LP
Horace Martin / Positive Vibes (Negus) LP
Al Cambell - Talk About love(Powerhouse) LP
Sugar Minott Concious Lover (Jammy´s) LP
Robert Ffrench ls. Heavy D - More Love (RAS) LP
Tony Reberl ls Marcia Griffiths - We will be Forever Loving Jah (Penthbouse) LP
Scarra Mucci ls Kiprich - Love Mi fi Mi (I) LP
Gappy Ranks - Thy Shall Love (Greensleeves) LP
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Africa Unite (Tuff Gong) LP
Linval Thompson - I Love Marihuana (Trojan) LP
Dread - I (I) LP
Visionary - Gimme Your Love (Digital Soundboy) 12 inch
Little Kirk - Jingle Bells (Tuff Gong) LP

 

 


No comments: